All about CAD/CAM technology in Dental Dentistry
Welcome to our website, dedicated to CAD/CAM technologies in dental practice for dentists and dental technicians.
You will be able to find the following information on our webpage:
- education events in the field of CAD/CAM technologies. These events are conducted in different countries all over the world. Here you may as well book or pay for your participantship in these events;
- exhibitions in the field of CAD/CAM equipment;
- Club CAD/CAM Dental. How to become member of the Club and get discount for the products in our e-shop;
- in our e-shop you have opportunity to purchase equipment, software and materials for your CAD/CAM system. In this section you will find the most widely-spread dental systems.
- information about dental labs, which offer milling services of such materials as Zirconium Dioxide, PMMA, wax, CoCr, PEEK, Titanium, press ceramics and nanocomposite etc.
- As well on our website you will find information about centers, which offer services of 3D printing for dental purposes (dental models, printing of wax for casting and pressing). In this section we provide information only about verified centers which are equiped with modern 3D printers and which use materials compatible to dentistry.Most of these centers were checked by our specialists. On your request we can provide you with samples of models and case reports.